Earth Notes: Grid-Tied Rooftop Solar PV Generation Stats via SunnyBeamUpdated 2019-09-26 08:08 GMT.
The SunnyBeam receives generation levels from the inverters in the loft by radio. The SunnyBeam is plugged into the Raspberry Pi USB to power it and poll for stats every minute.
Periods of zero generation (after an initial 0 sample) are not recorded to save space and power.
- 16WW 1-minute SunnyBeam PV grid-tie power generation
- 16WW grid-tied solar PV generation, by minute UTC; suburban domestic 5.16kWp microgeneration system, 50% east-facing, 50% west-facing, 23 degree slope roof, Kingston-upon-Thames, London, UK
- solar, PV, grid-tie, generation, microgeneration, domestic
- temporal coverage
- spatial coverage
- UK centre 51.406696N,-0.288789E elevation 16m
- directory of 1-minute grid-tie generation data by day
- canonical URL
- this descriptive text with markup
- this dataset is licensed under CC0, ie it is effectively public domain; if you make use of this data, attribution is welcome but not obligatory