Earth Notes: Off-Grid Stats via K8055 (2007 to 2014)Updated 2020-06-14 20:17 GMT.
Previous K8055-measured off-grid storage parameters from 2007-10 to 2014-07 when the k8055/SheevaPlug were decommissioned. K8055 log format:
YYYY MM DD HHMM timestamp;digital;analog1;analog2;counter1;counter2.
Digital inputs 0--4 meaning/assigment as of 2007-11:
- True/1 if battery voltage indicates good charge and currently charging.
- Not assigned.
- True/1 if input to DC-DC converter is good (no low-voltage disconnect).
- True/1 if output from the wind turbine is available.
- Never assigned, so should always be false/0.
Input 1 until 2008-06-24:
- True/1 if output of DC-DC converter is good (laptop off-grid).
- 16WW off-grid storage monitoring via K8055
- 16WW off-grid storage monitoring from laptop via K8055 USB GPIO/ADC board, 2007 to 2014
- laptop, K8055, Battery, lead-acid, PbSO4, off-grid, storage, grid, London, UK
- date published
- date modified
- temporal coverage
- spatial coverage
- UK centre 51.406696N,-0.288789E elevation 16m
- GZIPped archive, line-based log, per-line format
YYYY MM DD HHMM timestamp;digital;analog1;analog2;counter1;counter2
- canonical URL
- this descriptive text with markup
- this dataset is licensed under CC0, ie it is effectively public domain; if you make use of this data, attribution is welcome but not obligatory