Earth Notes: Hybrid Solar PV Generation Stats in South East EnglandUpdated 2021-08-17.
This installation is at a private home near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, in the south east of England.
- south-east England near Aylesbury 51.8N 0.8W
- Storage battery
- 1st lot of solar
- grid feed in tariff gets paid on this
- lifetime production 18.75MWh
- power goes via "immersun" unit to water immersion heater, then to battery, then to grid
- see system1 csv, daily energy generation (Wh)
- 2nd lot of solar
- lifetime production 11.82MWh
- power goes straight to battery (DC-coupled), then on to grid
- see system2 csv, 15 minute values for: Discharge (Wh), Charge (Wh), Production (Wh), Consumption (Wh), Feed-in (Wh), From grid (Wh)
- Both solar installs feed into the battery
- Home heated by wet underfloor heating
- Triple glazing throughout
- Bungalow, 4 bed, quite big
- 2/3 people living there for most of the dataset
- No special consideration for when appliances are used
Note that the storage receives power from the 5kWp array as DC, but the storage is also AC coupled to the grid.
The swimming pool went back on around 2021-08-12.
Many thanks to the system owners for making this dataset public and open!
It is possible that this may get extended as more data is collected.
- PV generation and storage stats for domestic hybrid installation near Aylesbury, UK
- Dual PV array system (3kWp and 5kWp) with 10kWp storage near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
- solar, PV, grid-tie, DC-coupled, diversion, generation, microgeneration, domestic, storage
- date created
- date published
- date modified
- temporal coverage
- spatial coverage
- UK centre 51.8N,-0.8E
- directory of system1 daily generation (Wh) and system2 15-min Discharge (Wh), Charge (Wh), Production (Wh), Consumption (Wh), Feed-in (Wh), From grid (Wh)
- canonical URL
- this descriptive text with markup
- this dataset is licensed under CC0, ie it is effectively public domain; if you make use of this data, attribution is welcome but not obligatory