Earth Notes: 16WW Public DatasetsAuto-updated 2021-10-16 11:05 GMT.
Published 16WW datasets and background information, including solar PV generation and water temperature. #opendata #dataset
16WW public data collections. Relevant to understanding and improving an energy-efficient UK family home. From microgeneration to heating controls. Maybe the odd bat observation too...
There is one Dataset per article. In each case there is a descriptive block for the dataset. There is also a link to the underlying data itself.
Articles with Datasets
- Bats Around our Home aka 16WW (2020)
- Bats Around our Home aka 16WW (2021)
- Bats Around our Home aka 16WW
- Enphase AC Battery Grid-connected Storage in Our UK Home: Review
- GB Electricity Grid Live Carbon Intensity Dataset
- Grid-Tied Rooftop Solar PV Generation Stats via Sunny Beam
- Hybrid Solar PV Generation Stats in South East England
- LED Lighting: Mini Reviews
- Off-Grid Stats from the RPi powermng Utility
- Off-Grid Stats Snapshot (2009-09)
- Off-Grid Stats via K8055 (2007 to 2014)
- On 16WW Mains Inlet Water Temperature
- On 16WW Relative Humidity (2010 to 2013)
- On Data Collections and Graphs
- On iButton Temperature Logging Insulation Upgrade (2011 to 2014)
- On Micro-survey Results
- On The Green Light Signal and Beyond
- On UK Central Heating Season
- On Variations in GB Grid Electricity CO2 Intensity 2009--2015